have you noticed that you having blackheads in your face?
They are really an annoying problem at teenage and can cause a huge problem for a lot of people. Blackheads are small black or yellow bumps on your face that look very bad. it happens usually if you have oily skin, dirt or dead skin cells. you may also see them on your other body parts like shoulder, back, neck, chest, and arms.
If you are suffering from this problem, and you are looking for a natural remedy to remove blackheads. so these are some fast natural remedies to get rid of blackheads.
5 Home Remedies for Blackheads
1. Green Tea
Green tea contains antioxidants and vitamins that can help you remove blackheads. using green tea have a lot of benefits. it can also use to get rid of acne.
- boil little water and get two teaspoons of natural green tea for 1 hour. until it is lukewarm.
- After that dab it very gently over the blackheads using cotton balls.
- After scrubbing it just rinse it off with water,
- you can do this treatment 1 every day.
Using Cinnamon is another option to remove blackheads from your face. Because it’s an anti-bacterial spice that you can use to make an excellent smelling face mask that has a lot of benefits to your skin. its also effective removal of blackheads from your face.
To use cinnamon effectively:
Get 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder and lemon juice.
- Mix cinnamon and lemon juice, then get a paste of it.
- Apply this paste ” thin layer” on the face over the blackheads.
- After ten to fifteen minutes at least wash your skin with water.
This treatment could be applied daily for best results.
3. Baking soda
Using Baking soda is one of the most effective and easy ways to get rid of the problem “blackheads”.it will reduce the oil on your skin. all you need is,
- Mixing your baking soda with a small quantity of water to make a paste.
- Apply this paste over the affected places then massage gently and let it dry for nine minutes.
- after that rinse off with lukewarm water.
- finally, repeat the same thing for one to two times a week
honey is naturally antibacterial. It can be helpful to unclog the pores because it makes them open. So, Honey is a good solution for skin problem. Also, it is very easy to use:
- get 1 tablespoon or some pure of honey
- apply it on your face
- leave it for ten to twelve minutes
- then wash your face with lukewarm water
you might never hear this, but lemon can be used as a treatment for your blackheads, Citric acid abundant in lemon juice helps you remove dead skin naturally. this is how to apply the treatment :
- first, Wash your face with a natural cleanser.
- then, Extract one spoon of lemon juice and transfer into a bowl.
- after that, Dab over the blackheads using cotton balls and let it dry off.
- finally, Wash off the next day or after 20 minutes.